Phubar's Lowland Smokers @ World Barbecue Championship 2011 in Gronau,Germany...Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Lowland Smokers aren't competing but a couple of us are going to visit this event.
Padawan,Dennessey and me are leaving tomorrow morning.

If it all goes well I will meet Don Marco and SmokeMaster1....Don Marco is competing and SmokeMaster1 is visiting like me.

SmokeMaster1 asked me if I could bring some coco briqs for him to test...also bought him some Surinam marinades.

Don Marco said that I should bring some beer for his Porky (see Porky pic below),I bought some Utrecht (my hometown) beer...just look at the canals with wharf's on the package.:cool:
I've never tried this beer bePhore but I wanted to buy something special for my Brethren.

Tomorrow I will be posting alot of pics of this weekends event....stay tuned if you like Pron!:cool:

IMG_4616.jpg

IMG_4618.jpg

IMG_4620.jpg

IMG_4624.jpg

IMG_4625.jpg

attachment.php

Hmmm... That picture may just be lewd or obscene... I may have to moderate it.

:becky: :becky: :becky:

Have phun, Phu!

That Tony Chachere's <SP?> is really good in home made rubs and sauces.

I wish I was there, it'd be nice to drink some good German beer.

Very cool! "Try" and have some fun there now:wink:, looking forward to the pics:-D

that looks exactley like this spice we used to get from some Turkish dude across the street from the Frankfurt Hauptbanhof

:cop:
:becky:

Good luck guys! keep us updated

LOL!:becky:

:cop:

:thumb:

I'll be seeing ya tomorow then phuubs. I'm picking up Frank and his son tomorow morning around 08.00 so we'll bebthere before 11.00. Where are you guys meeting?

Looks like someone is in hog heaven. You & buddies have a great trip.

I'll be seeing ya tomorow then phuubs. I'm picking up Frank and his son tomorow morning around 08.00 so we'll bebthere before 11.00. Where are you guys meeting?

Nice!!!:becky:
Good to see you guys again!
Don't Phorget your camera!:thumb:

Back