Everyone Meet Porky!

thunter

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
This is way cool news! I have been trying to figure out how I was going to get a 2nd WSM for competitions and catering. Right in the middle of my quandry, a friend offers me hers - as a gift!! :shock: :cool: :-D She has a CG that she absolutely loves and decided to let that be her only smoker.

I cannot begin to express the gratitude I feel for what she and her hubby has done. With a 2 kids at home and 3 in college our budget is fairly tight - this is a Godsend!

Now, everyone can meet - "Porky"...

Tony

Maybe a budy will give me their WSM.

Where's GrumpyQ?:cool:

THATS great! When i bought my offset on ebay and went to the guys house to pick it up the guy was like do you want this as a throw, it was a wsm with a tel tru thermo on it that looked like it was used once

THATS great! When i bought my offset on ebay and went to the guys house to pick it up the guy was like do you want this as a throw, it was a wsm with a tel tru thermo on it that looked like it was used once

Sweet!!!! :biggrin: Man, its great when the unexpected happens!

Wow!!! Congrats. I need a different group of friends... mine only want chit from me!!

Cool...I've looked through all my neighbors garages and nobody has one to give me :-D

Wow!!! Congrats. I need a different group of friends... mine only want chit from me!!

What he Said !!:biggrin: :biggrin: Congrats Tony !!:eusa_clap Get that Smoke Rollin...I Might be able to smell in Up here North Of You !!:biggrin: :biggrin:

I cleaned it up last night and its looking good! I can't wait to get it going. I am headed to Cincinnati tomorrow morning for my daughters Rowing competition so I won't get anything on tonight but the tail end of the weekend is gonna be a doosey! :cool:

Well ain't that just slicker than snot on a doorknob! That there is a friend for life, I'll tell you that.
So now you've got 2 WSMs and an offset, which is what I plan on doing my first comp with. You, sir, are stylin'!

Back