In the past I have done! We have about 60 employees in our area

VAT o Cheese
MOINKS
Fatties
Breakfast Casserole 3 different times
Dump cake x 2
Pulled pork many times
Sliced brisket

Something different and easy. Seems I dont have alot of time to prepare.

Do you have a dish type to stick to (appetizer, etc.)?

For our last one I made some fatties and they went over very well except with our new secretary. She made all the preps for the food and sliced the fatties. Turned out she has a food allergy to pork and just the fumes nearly killed her. Everyone else loved them though :becky:. Pork allergy ... who'd a thunk it?

Enchiladas always go over well and reheat well in a microwave.

Do you have a dish type to stick to (appetizer, etc.)?

Anything goes will tell you though we have quite a few that will bring in danishes or stolens because that the first thing they saw in the Grocery store. That or a loaf of bread and a two liter bottle of fizzy. I am in the group of a few that is asked what are you going to impress us this year. :becky:

I hate when people load up at grocer for a potluck. Just give me your damn money and I will make something.

I hate when people load up at grocer for a potluck. Just give me your damn money and I will make something.

Ah you read into my Sarcasm! I hate it too... Not that I am being selfish if you dont want to participate fine. If you do want to and I am making something in the $10-15 range and be able to walk the buffet line and someone skates in with a stale package of cookies from their pantry then load up twice as much food I have an issue.

It also bothers me when people don't contribute but still eat. I refuse to even if a department other then my own has something.

Made smoked brisket chili for last pot luck and it was a hit - Big crockpot surrounded by bowls of diced onions, diced peppers of varying heat levels, shredded cheeses, sour cream, etc.

It also bothers me when people don't contribute but still eat. I refuse to even if a department other then my own has something.

At my job we have a group of women aka food police that put a stop to this. I would go with wings.

Looks like you've covered most everything already, except beets. I think it is time to give them something really special.

Made smoked brisket chili for last pot luck and it was a hit - Big crockpot surrounded by bowls of diced onions, diced peppers of varying heat levels, shredded cheeses, sour cream, etc.

He beat me to it. Chili is always a big hit at potlucks, especially if you don't make it so hot that no one can eat it. On the other hand, that is a lot of fun too and insures that there will be leftovers... :heh:

Looks like you've covered most everything already, except beets. I think it is time to give them something really special.

This is a great idea, especially for the unsuspecting the next morning. Speaking of a bowl of red... :shocked:

Bagna Cauda........the food that keeps on giving.

Bob

That is what I made for wife's work holiday party.
Made a full batch and put in crockpot.
Cut up a bunch of veggies, wife came home with a dirty but empty crockpot and no veggies.:thumb:

P.S. Everybody wanted the recipe, told wife it was going to cost the coworkers a buck a piece, was going to donate profits to the forum here.:becky:

There were no takers.

Back