It was indeed, "Simply Marvelous BBQ"

BBQ Grail

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
In my mega-cook thread over the weekend, I wrote and posted pictures about the butts I cooked. One of the butts got a dose of Big Brother Smokes "Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy Rub."

I took the pulled pork with me today along with a bottle of his "Simply Marvelous BBQ Sauce." It was all devoured.

The rub is fantastic. I'll be reviewing it in more detail on my blog but I wanted to give you a heads up. This stuff rocks and the sauce compliments the rub very well.

The rub has a great combination of sweet on the front of the tongue and a hint of spice on the back. Great stuff Steph!

Don't think I'm saying this because Steph is a member here. If I didn't like it I would just not say anything. But I very much believe the rub and sauce are winners.

(Bubba, you need to consider this one)

PM Big Brother Smoke for details...

Where can you get the Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy Rub? I would like to try it out. Thanks

This is the second time someone has recommended this to me, one direct and this one indirect. Just like grillin' and smokin'. I must try.

Big Brother Smoke will be getting a PM within 4.25 minutes.

Don't think I'm saying this because Steph is a member here. If I didn't like it I would just not say anything. But I very much believe the rub and sauce are winners.

I totally agree and feel the same way about his new products. I did a tri-tip last wknd with the sweet and spicy rub and was quite impressed with the flavor. The sauce has a nice vinegary twang to it and as Larry mentioned there's a nice sweet heat thing going. I am looking forward to using both on my next pork butt.

In my mega-cook thread over the weekend, I wrote and posted pictures about the butts I cooked. One of the butts got a dose of Big Brother Smokes "Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy Rub."

I took the pulled pork with me today along with a bottle of his "Simply Marvelous BBQ Sauce." It was all devoured.

The rub is fantastic. I'll be reviewing it in more detail on my blog but I wanted to give you a heads up. This stuff rocks and the sauce compliments the rub very well.

The rub has a great combination of sweet on the front of the tongue and a hint of spice on the back. Great stuff Steph!

Larry,
I think you hit this one on the head & are dead on with this review!
Big Brother Smoke must have done it right!

I still have some of the rub he left at the Bash. I like it. Never had his sauce though. Gonna have to get me some.

I've had the stuff...it's alright...:twisted: Seriously, BBS has some great product. I've been catering with him for a year and folks LOVE his products.

Sounds like I need some! Soon as I get back from vac, will look to order some.

BBS. I need to come see you and get me some of the rub and sauce.

Please make sure Pepper is their!!:-D:mrgreen::icon_devil

Paid for the order today. Can't wait to get it and a butt will be rubbed down almost immediately. (not mine, a pig's):mrgreen:

Back