BBQ Brethren "With a Bone" Throwdown

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"With a bone!"[/size]
2492931240_f2a9ab16c6.jpg

Anonymous photo.

...as chosen by ecode, the winner of the Food from a place you'd like to visit Throwdown!

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 6/11 through Sunday 6/20.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 6/20.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 6/21 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 6/25. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the Fruit Throwdown until Sunday night 6/13 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the Salad Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

With a bone? Note to self. Be good, be good, be good...

umm....

Is that a hand in the part of the pig that goes into hot dogs?:shocked:

With a bone? Note to self. Be good, be good, be good...

Yeah, this is going to be a tough one not to turn into a total wood pile thread. So stop thinking about stuff involving Redhot laid across the smoker. :heh:

when I saw the thread title and thought... well, then thought again, it wasn't any better.... third time was a charm... I'm excited about this throw down... no wait
fark it!

:tape::tape::tape::tape::tape::tape::tape::tape::tape::tape:

So, who's doing the fattie with scotch eggs at the base....:cool:

Gore?

Cheers!

Bill

Yeah, this is going to be a tough one not to turn into a total wood pile thread. So stop thinking about stuff involving Redhot laid across the smoker. :heh:
Get out of my head!

Keep it clean folks... this is a family show.... no mental images of Guerry and Redhot draped across the Dirty Girl, and a bone somewheres..... none at all please it's just not right. No sirreee...

Keep it clean folks... this is a family show.... no mental images of Guerry and Redhot draped across the Dirty Girl, and a bone somewheres..... none at all please it's just not right. No sirreee...

Yep that helped a lot :doh:

Oh me oh my! I like this one. If I can just find the right kind of bone, or does the meat part count for more?

LMAO! Hoo-boy, I should have kept up on this thread! And as for that picture, I think someone is ust patting the pig on the haunches. Yeah, that's it!:becky:

In case you haven't figured it out, whatever you cook should have a bone in it!:becky:

Here is my enrty for the "with a bone" throwdown. 18 oz ribeye, with EVOO and herbs, salt pepper and a little balsamic vinegar. I reverse seared it on the dirty girl. Borrowed deguerre's bone from his entry to qualify, rather obvious don't you think? Served with marinated grilled bell peppers, grilled romaine hearts and garlic bread.
Here is the cook thread. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1308995#post1308995

Attachments

• bone in.jpg
    bone in.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 226
Looks great Redhot!

:whistle:

No, I will refrain from commenting.

Dang ... so that's Guerry's bone you say? :shocked:

Nope, ... just ... hit ... "submit reply" ... and ... don't ... comment ... further.

Had to cook these so I could give Redhot the bone.:rolleyes:
Who doesn't like beef ribs? With Plowboy's Bovine Bold and Yardbird and glazed the last few minutes with Texas Pepper Jelly's Apple Cherry Habanero Finishing sauce.

Attachments

• rib.jpg
    rib.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 223
Back