Introducing The Most Affordable Gravity Fed Insulated Cabinet Smoker on the Market

I guess I'm the only one that got a list of broken links & no pictures...I wanted pictures!

Holds amazing, took a while to get to temp though just using charcoal.
I haven't decided if i'll get into a BBQ guru or something to aid in that down the road.
That's my experience with with gravity feeds. An ATC really helps.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sickhick, looks tasty, thanks for posting pics! How big was that brisket?

How consistent are you finding the temps across the grates? Top to bottom? Left to right?

Sickhick, looks tasty, thanks for posting pics! How big was that brisket?

How consistent are you finding the temps across the grates? Top to bottom? Left to right?

Firebox side was a little hotter, but I didn't get scientific with it so I can't say much more than that.

One shows in Tyler, OK. Pretty far from Asheville, NC. Hope one of yall can get it. My search/wait continues...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210408-030934_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210408-030934_Chrome.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 232
Thanks for those links. Just saw that TrendKill on YouTube has the same Teltru with 6” stem.

Let me ask you, have you gotten any rust without a cover on? Or does the seasoning protect it?

Someone on FB said they checked 5 different Academies in the DFW area. All showed in stock but had no units when he arrived. May be a glitch on the Academy website. Hoping they don’t cancel my order.

One nice thing about the GF is that Academy charges a lot less for shipping than they charge for the Brazos.

Someone on FB said they checked 5 different Academies in the DFW area. All showed in stock but had no units when he arrived. May be a glitch on the Academy website. Hoping they don’t cancel my order.

One nice thing about the GF is that Academy charges a lot less for shipping than they charge for the Brazos.

I seen that. Let’s hope they have some. Would be disappointing to be so close yet so far. I’m gonna hold off on ordering the therm and other items until I get confirmation.

Yup exactly. Picking out the therm, casters, cover now. But not ordering until I have a tracking number on the smoker.

Just got my tracking number too!

By the way, Academy took it down again. Good thing we didn’t hesitate to order right away!

Just got my tracking number too!

By the way, Academy took it down again. Good thing we didn’t hesitate to order right away!

Let’s hope everything is good and it all goes through. I see they also corrected the inventory issues the person was seeing in the Texas stores. I’m not holding my breathe until the shipment is physically on the road.

So what did you end up going with for wheels, therm and cover? I think I may skip a cover since I can put mine inside but definitely want to also pick up a couple ball valves.

Well I checked and it looks like they are back up and stocking them nationally now. I just ordered one for delivery. Was getting ready to order a Limo Jr., but it's over a grand difference. I know the OCGS isn't in the same league but it let's me pick up a guru and such and stay on budget. Pretty happy if it works out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210417-155519_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210417-155519_Chrome.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 171
Congrats! Not the same class as the Limo Jr, but can’t beat the value for the price.

Back