Padawan's Iberico Chops,Phatty,MeatloaPh,StuPhed Chicken Philet,CLOINKS,Smoked Mashed Potato,StuPhed Kohlrabi and Galaktoboureko Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2985.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_2991.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_2998.jpg

IMG_3000.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

IMG_3009.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

Last edited:
do you make Galaktoboureko too?

That's how nuts she is...she recently joined the Dutch Brethren forum but also keeps an eye on the US Brethren forum...and she saw your comment.:tsk:
So...she decided to try to make a Galaktoboureko.

How did you get ahold of that fabulious Iberico chop? What do you think? Does it live up to the hype?

How did you get ahold of that fabulious Iberico chop? What do you think? Does it live up to the hype?

She got it at her local butcher which is a franchise in Holland.
It tasted great especially with her Phirst homemade rub!
But...this chop tasted like porkchops at my local supermarket...which are quite tasty but a bit thin.
I asked Padawan if they had racks instead of chops and she said yes.
So you know what's up!:cool:

Quite possibly the post (AND COOK) of the YEAR! (including last year)
:thumb: Phenomenal! :clap2:

Great looking chops Phoeb, actually great looking everything. Those look like homemade slavinks, mmmmmm.

One look at those chops and you can see the difference between them and the lean/no fat pork we have here in the US. Pork in other countries tastes like the pork our grandparents ate.

The 'hype' about Iberian black pigs is in the production of jamon. Otherwise it's like cooking other heritage breeds.

My head is spinning Phu. I'm not sure what some of that stuph was, but it sure looked good!!

WOW Phu, there's a mouthful and the food looks great too. :thumb:

Back