My new Assassin Grill

Clemson orange - beautiful! Just kidding with you....very nice grill! I've been thinking about getting one.

Just curious as to how the Smoke Stack on the right is working out for grilling? I just got an assassin 36 in my smokestack is on the right as well. Did not realize the standard was for the smokestack to be in the center until I got home and watched a few videos. Since I will mainly be using this for grilling I just want to make sure that the Smoke Stack on the right will be the best placement.

Nice looking bet you can't wait to fire it up you should have got a scarlet and grey one with a big O on it go bucks lol

Just curious as to how the Smoke Stack on the right is working out for grilling? I just got an assassin 36 in my smokestack is on the right as well. Did not realize the standard was for the smokestack to be in the center until I got home and watched a few videos. Since I will mainly be using this for grilling I just want to make sure that the Smoke Stack on the right will be the best placement.

Grilled steaks & burgers a couple times & the placement of the stack really hasn't been a problem since I have the door open most of the time when grilling.

Back