Pig Honey Baby Back Pizza!

Redhot

is Blowin Smoke!
I'm gonna make this short because I'm afraid the new photobucket won't show the pix...so here goes.

Smoked up some baby backs hot N fast with SM Sweet N Spicy.

Aftersittingafewhours_zps6be85e41.jpg

Ready_zpsab89eb3b.jpg

Cutribs_zps5edc6031.jpg

Crust drizzled with EVOO, tomato slices added

tomatoes_zpsd08ca471.jpg

Smoked gouda then rib meat

ribmeatadded_zpsbe67a848.jpg

Red onion, red bell peppers and green bell peppers next

veggies_zpsf48177e2.jpg

Then some shredded mozarella

mozzarella_zpse2ca2736.jpg

Fresh off the Cherry Bomb...

offthegrill_zps93584a1d.jpg

Pizza time! I also did a pepperoni, black olive and mushroom pizza.

pizzas_zps4e051e9a.jpg

Plated...yum!

plated_zps3849304d.jpg

That was one heck of an awesome pizza!!!!!

Well you got right down to it with that new cooker! Food looks farking awesome from beginning to end!

Here ya go in honor of the new cooker!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YI1zFQF-T8"]The Runaways - Cherry Bomb + Lyrics (Original Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Very nice cooks, those ribs look so good, how could you stand not just eating them?

Everything looks great. What did you use as a heat deflector for the ribs?

A large disposable foil pan. I took pix of the setup but didn't post them. If it weren't for biggie I wouldn't have been able to post pix at all not knowing how to use the new photobucket (thanks biggie)!:thumb:

RedHot, it isn't just your awesome cooking prowess that knocks my socks off, it's the design level outcome of presentation, the ingredients are always magically aligned and contrasted!:bow:
So impressed!
As usual!you know, I think that sly Guerry was foolish only to wait so long before giving you that gift!

I'd say Michele definitely did an aoustanding first cook on Cherry Bomb! The ribs were good enough (as in, they were GREAT!), but those pizzas...man. We both are going to have to get the nuances down on the new cooker though. It seems to like creeping up on the temps and it seemed Redhot was adjusting it quite a few times to keep it in the range she wanted.

Back