I slathered my boobs in a mayo mix

boatnut

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I was reading the thread from grillinfools and went to his site and found a good recipe for chicken boobs.

saw this recipe and decided to try it- http://grillinfools.com/2010/08/25/mayo-magic-chicken-breasts/

made a slather of mayo, celery salt, paprika, lemon zest and ancho chili powder. rubbed it on my chicken boobs and let set for half hour or so. grilled , mostly indirect. came out really juicy with no mayo taste. I served some to my daughter who would never touch mayo and she loved it (told her after she ate and she said it was great)

Last edited:
Probably the creepiest title to a thread ever. Chicken does look yummy tho.

....and I was soooo wanting to call you a sick farker.:becky: Those chix look really good though Mike.

Those boobs look very moist and yummy to me, great job Mike!

Ditto the "creepy" and "sick farker" title, but the goods shine through:thumb:. Looks yummo!!

I AM a sick farker! try it sometime...mmmm..mayo. not on man boobs though :)

Mayo is also good on steel head filets.
Keeps them from drying out when cooking.

I was reading the thread from grillinfools and went to his site and found a good recipe for chicken boobs.

saw this recipe and decided to try it- http://grillinfools.com/2010/08/25/mayo-magic-chicken-breasts/

made a slather of mayo, celery salt, paprika, lemon zest and ancho chili powder. rubbed it on my chicken boobs and let set for half hour or so. grilled , mostly indirect. came out really juicy with no mayo taste. I served some to my daughter who would never touch mayo and she loved it (told her after she ate and she said it was great)

Okay,

Forgive me if I'm rude, but I see no evidence that the cooked and final pics in the images have any Mayo in them?

Is that your point?

Okay,

Forgive me if I'm rude, but I see no evidence that the cooked and final pics in the images have any Mayo in them?

Is that your point?
I thought this said 'forgive me if I'm nude...' and my thoughts were what the heck is going on here?

I forgot to add, I really have to try the mayo thing, it just seems so odd. I am trying to work out the food science of it all.

Shoot... I hoped this was a skin softening tip, one's skin can never be too soft! :p :p

Great looking chicken Mike!

Shoot... I hoped this was a skin softening tip, one's skin can never be too soft! :p :p

Great looking chicken Mike!

try it and get back to me on that one, Jeanie....PM prefered LOL

Okay,

Is that your point?

I dunno if I had a point or was presenting any kind of evidence...LOL. all i know is, I followed the recipe and, I swear, there was plenty of mayo on 'em when I put 'em on the grill , but there weren't none when I took 'em off. It must be some kinda magic. Try it, you'll like it!

I slathered my boobs in a mayo mix
At first, I was disgusted. Then, I was slightly intrigued, almost as if........OH SORRY, wrong message board:p

It makes me think about Bob Gibsons White Chicken sauce. I made it one time and used it according to their "specs", didn't fall in love with it. I promised I would try it once more before I write it off, but I haven't yet. Maybe this first, then White sauce.

Back