More pics from the jack

Diva Q

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Here are our Jack Pictures - Louisa should have lots more, most of these were taken by the newest member of Diva Q, our 10 year old daughter, who alongside being the team mascot and official photographer, made some $$$ this weekend by charging everyone who used a bad word on our site a quarter per offence...

Click on the pictures for the slideshows:

Tuesday - Leaving Home

[/url]

Wednesday - We are in Lynchburg

[/url]

Thursday - Set Up Day

[/url]

Friday - Rain, Rain and More Rain

Partially due to the rain, we only took 2 pictures on this day....

[/url]

Saturday - The Sun is out Again

[/url]

Sunday - Heading to Georgia

[/url]

Last edited:
made some $$$ this weekend by charging everyone who used a bad word on our site a quarter per offence...

Sorry Diva, I didn't know that was your policy......guess I owe you......do you take Pay Pal? :oops:

LOL she made over the course of 3 days almost $37.00

She was happy and spent it on a new outfit at Nike Yesterday.

I'll ask her if she will take Pay pal roflmao
I do know she accepted a couple of IOU's

WOW! Sounds like you had a lot of visits from the Shigs.

Great Pics. Thanks for sharing. It was interesting on how you broke them into daily shots

Hahaha Jim thats funny. When I met Divas daughter I just gave her a couple of quarters right off.

Hahaha Jim thats funny. When I met Divas daughter I just gave her a couple of quarters right off.

Don't try suckin up now Dale. You gorge yourself on my beer Friday and then don't even bother to bring the mushrooms like you said you would.

Jim The shrooms never made it out of the car. The other problem was we couldn't put down the bottle. We tried to make it back though.

Diva, great meeting you and if you ever need the help on your desert again, I'll be there.

To sit around waiting on you guys. I could have been out socializing too on Saturday night.

No big deal, I'm just yanking your chain. Hell, if my 51 year old legs had been able to move Saturday night I damn sure wouldn't have been sitting around waiting on you guys. :lol:

Good. Thanks for letting us hang out and for the beer, Still next comp, you get first round of shrooms and the first round of beers on me.

It was fun chatting with you, even as the floodwaters were rising! Congrats on the call, my ears finally stopped bleeding!

I'll take you up on the shrooms but I think Dale should buy us all a round.

there it is, Jim mixing alcohol and socializing to a new level....:lol:....gets orders for drinks way ahead of time.......now that is what I call foresight....

You mean the one who dont buy drinks......cant say that anymore after nelsonville..........

Back