Monday night cooking...

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I took the day off from cooking yesterday so I had to catch up tonight...

I had some chicken thighs and boneless skinless breasts thawing, and a London broil.

I have been looking at everyone's chicken bombs, and my initial thought was to go down that road. I looked around the kitchen and had some fresh basil and mini sweet peppers, so there was a small change in plans...

I deboned the thighs...
photo3-3.jpg

First a little salty and pepper...
I then sliced up the mini peppers and placed them on the chicken.
Then some mozzarella and fresh basil...
photo4-2.jpg

I wrapped them up best I could then secured them with a toothpick. I passed on the bacon wrap... this time...

I gave the outside more salt and pepper - keeping it simple as to not overpower the basil.
Dusted the breasts with Yardbird - these will be sliced up.
Onto the Egg, raised direct at about 325 degrees... with two massive potatoes...
photo1-2.jpg

They went about 35-45 minutes. These are for lunch so no feedback on the taste but seriously - chicken, peppers, basil, and cheese - can't see how these would not be tasty. The thighs didn't get as dark as I would have liked, but I didn't want to burn them or have all the cheese melt out.

Threw the London broil on four minutes a side and let it rest. No pics of that...

Thanks for looking.

WOW. I'll bet lunch is gonna be GOOOOOOOOOD tomorrow! :thumb: :clap:

Thanks guys, looking forward to lunch today!!!

Tasty looking lot. I planted some Basil this year, so I'll have to give your recipe a try.

Back