Diamond State BBQ Champ - 10/19-20 Dover, DE (KCBS)

I know Jumping Dog a a few are going, I am not. good luck to all the Bretheren!! At NewHolland I heard $40k and 120 teams, , guess you cant really on a bunch of drunk guys @ 4 am for good info!!! Fear The Pig!!

Does anyone know if you can park in the Dover Downs lot with your camper on Thursday night for the Dover competition?

It is sapposed to be one of the bennies!!! on spot grass, one spot paved, just like nascar!!!!!!!good luck!! heard this and that. You wont know till you get there!! L.O.L. really lots of luck!!

Sal

Thanks Sal - I was just wondering if we could get there on Thursday night so we don't have to leave the house so early on Friday :icon_shy - especially since we're 95% sure we'll be able to have the camper with us.
You're right though, for the most part you don't know til you get there.

Does anyone know if you can park in the Dover Downs lot with your camper on Thursday night for the Dover competition?
YOu can contact Fred Bohn / Event Coordinator (302) 857-3703 or
Melinda Fantozzi / Assistant (302) 857-2169 They can tell you wether or not you can park your camper thursday night. Meet Fred last year, very nice guy. Might be tough getting him this week thou with the nascar race being there this coming weekend.

YOu can contact Fred Bohn / Event Coordinator (302) 857-3703 or
Melinda Fantozzi / Assistant (302) 857-2169 They can tell you wether or not you can park your camper thursday night. Meet Fred last year, very nice guy. Might be tough getting him this week thou with the nascar race being there this coming weekend.

Thanks Tiny Bud. I'll email Melinda and find out for sure.

Anyone else get their confirmation? Mine came today.
I didnt get mine but i was on the phone with Melinda today. She was very helpful with regards to my situation of leaving the contest before awards.The total team count is still at 56

Is there a web site with any current information about this contest? The site I have has only info about last year.

I received my confirmation letter in the mail today. No team list was included here, just a letter and map with a site highlighted in yellow.

Does anyone know if there is a true error on the confirmation sheet related to turn in times and order of turn in's ?

It says

chicken: 11:30
ribs 12:00
beef: 12:30
pork: 1:00

awards:2PM

Back