Whole pig (lots of pron)

"Sparky"

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
My buddy invited over for a pig cook and asked if I could bring my camera to record the event.It was only a 65lb'er,but it was damn tasty :clap2: .The little cooker he had was pretty neat,but I've never seen one before(I don't get out much) :icon_blush: Here's the pron.....enjoy

DSC_0008-2.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Here's the flip.....

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0050-3.jpg

DSC_0059-2.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

Ready to eat.......yummy!!!! :clap2:

DSC_0082-2.jpg

DSC_0104-3.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0091-2.jpg

Thanks for listening :wink:

A La Caja in action! Thanks for taking some pics.... I could not picture what a wooden smoker / bbq looked like... different than I thought!

A La Caja in action! Thanks for taking some pics.... I could not picture what a wooden smoker / bbq looked like... different than I thought!

Yea,I wasn't sure what to expect,but it did a great job :thumb: ,thanks.

Looks great. Got to keep in mind it does not "Smoke" the pig but rather steams it. Most flavor is imparted from seasoning and that wonderful pork. Caja China sells a Smoke Pistol to add smoke flavoring.

Good friends, good food, good times.

Looks great. Got to keep in mind it does not "Smoke" the pig but rather steams it. Most flavor is imparted from seasoning and that wonderful pork. Caja China sells a Smoke Pistol to add smoke flavoring.

Thanks,that makes sence.He did have a bowl of woodchips in there though :-D .It was still pretty tasty though :becky:

Looks mighty tasty...In Louisiana they call that a cajun microwave.

Nice! Participating in my first whole hog cook next weekend. I can't wait!

Cheers,
Braddog

huh pretty cool little cooker, nice turn out on the pig

Back