"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Got some Phriends coming by, so gonna cook up some sausage, a couple tri-tips, chix, etc. Tomorrow gonna grind some chuck and make Phries & wings :whoo:.

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

quick note - it's well into summer - y'all Pharkers are making ice cream, right? Got to!

Phor my phirst post colonoscopy celebration smoke itā€™s gonna be an injected turkey breast with BPS Desert Gold rub. I urge all brethren smokers to get checked if you havenā€™t yet. Early detection can be a life saver. Please check cancer.org for info then ask your doctor. PSA over! Light your phires!

Paging Dr. Phu all my smokin ember head brothers and sistah.....no need for a water pan round here...H U M I D !!!!!!!!!....got a gig for tomorrow night so no much this weekend. BUT....my son mentioned that it was ā€œbout time for one of those chuck roastā€ . He and DIL come over once a week to get fed......man if that doesnā€™t light a fire in this ole dudes heart!! Have a good, safe one dudes and dudette.....Peace.

It's been 100F+ all week. I'm hanging out by the pool this weekend.
Going to set up a beef cheek, shrimp, chicken taco bar tonight. Probably load up the cooler. :grin:

fH0reuJ.jpg

5Uk1Q2Q.jpg

Have a great weekend Phu and Brethren! Hope you stay cool and hydrated! :-D

Back