my latest CL score

fantomlord

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
here's what $25 and a brethren that's got your back (thanks for the heads up Chris!) got me today :whoo:

22.5" OTS in great shape...she even threw in a chimney and a couple of partial bags of KBB (I'm sure I can figure out something to do with those :noidea:)

already fired her up...did some brats for dinner. sorry, no pr0n on those...too busy eating, and basking in the glow of my first kettle (shh...don't tell anyone :oops:)

Nice score! .... Keep an eye on the bottoms of those smaller chimneys.... I have had 1 burn out & dump some charcoal at a bad time on my patio & saw 1 of my buddies fall out when he was dumping briquettes, half of which ended up on a wood deck. Just keep an eye on it. Have had no problems with the Weber's.

Nice score! .... Keep an eye on the bottoms of those smaller chimneys.... I have had 1 burn out & dump some charcoal at a bad time on my patio & saw 1 of my buddies fall out when he was dumping briquettes, half of which ended up on a wood deck. Just keep an eye on it. Have had no problems with the Weber's.

had one do that to me too--the rivets just fell apart. fortunately, it was on the side burner of my gasser at the time. I found a couple of long screws and rigged it back together

Back