Must have Gadget's..

altomari8868

Knows what a fatty is.
I was hoping to find some new toy's for the season... What is your favorite Gadget that you use while competing.. It can be anything from a cool lighter to a sleeping cot.... Thought it may be a fun question to pose...

FEC-100.

Actually if I had to think long and hard I would say the Coleman Deck Chair I have is number one because it's pretty comfortable to sit on when I need a break. We are pretty simplistic and don't travel with more than we need in our trailer, so I don't have many gadgets.

Ear plugs because CountryHB doesn't understand "quiet time" very well...

A plug-in, double high air mattress.
A trusty orange Thermopen :cool:
Sully's Job Box...
516EATK8D2L.jpg

We've been sleeping on Army surplus cots. Best sleep I've had (side sleeper). And picked up a BBQ Guru for next season.

Atomic Clock...Therma-Pen (Green)...Weed Burner...Foil Pans...Single Barrel Jack Daniels...:cool:

Sweet Lucy is made 2 miles down the road from my house in Kelso, Tn. I didn't know it was that well distributed. It makes for some good drinking :p

Cabela's Outfitter XL Cot. It's one of the best investments we've ever made.

IMO Cots are a waste of space and wayyyy too cold at night (If you're in a cold environment)... not to mention they're not as comfortable as a good ThermaRest.

For less than the price of that cot, you could get a ThermaRest Base Camp Mat and sleep like you're on an expensive mattress. Best of all, it's self inflating (Sets up in seconds) and packs up into a very small sack (smaller than a folding camp chair bag).

Cots are too bulky, allow too much air underneath, and not NEARLY as comfortable IMO.

Back