Need Jambo brought to PA from TX

SmokinGuitarPlayer

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
If anybody is heading my way (east towards Pennsylvania) and can swing by Fort Worth area, I have a pit at Jamie Geers that I need to get brought to me ..somebody could pull it back and earn some gas money ... it's there now but I'm not in a hurry ... It's an easy tow. Please e-me or PM if you are interested.

If anybody is heading my way (east towards Pennsylvania) and can swing by Fort Worth area, I have a pit at Jamie Geers that I need to get brought to me ..somebody could pull it back and earn some gas money ... it's there now but I'm not in a hurry ... It's an easy tow. Please e-me or PM if you are interested.

I think you might get some interest if you let'em hit a few contest along the way to break it in.:mrgreen:

Have you tried USHIP? Place a bid quote (no obligation) for a consideration.

Establish a 'ship by' date - and wait for offers... and watch the 'offers' come in via e-mail.

Fred,

I thought you had this all worked out. You should stop messin around and have Jamie’s guy Eric do it for you. $1,800 delivered right to your front door in pristine condition.

i did the math (out of curiosity) from my house to fort worth and back stopping in PA to deliver it would cost me $1300.00 in fuel alone. i did contemplate it though, always liked a good road trip!

I sure wouldn't want just anyone driving my new Jambo around. the drive isn't that bad. I've done it twice.

Back