First Turkey Day Dufus Move

DaChief

Babbling Farker
Might as well start this out. Fired up the WSM at 9...by 10 it was ~ 375..ready for ole Tom. Temp dropped immediately to 200......okay...maybe ole Tom was still pretty cold from drying out in the fridge......45 minutes later still at 200....WTF:eek::eek: Opened the vents all the way up.....nothing for 10 minutes....then I realized the temp probe through the upper vent was tickling old Tom...needless to say once I adjusted the temp probe from outta Toms a$$....temp is now at 350 :redface::redface: Oh well...if that is the worse thang to happen today!!!

I got another one...just went to the fridge to check on the bird...still hard as a rock after 4 days of thawing. I put it in cold water...hope it's thawed before smokin' time or I'm making a trip to Safeway for a fresh bird!

I got another one...just went to the fridge to check on the bird...still hard as a rock after 4 days of thawing. I put it in cold water...hope it's thawed before smokin' time or I'm making a trip to Safeway for a fresh bird!

:biggrin: been there...done that!

Back