Jack's Overall GC I QUe

He was the honorary pitmaster, and also a judge. Bobby Flay I heard was at Sayville in disguise watching you cook .. LOL

He was the honorary pitmaster, and also a judge. Bobby Flay I heard was at Sayville in disguise watching you cook .. LOL

Ah. Looks like a picture out of his cookbook. Chris looks like his head is about to explode.

Congratulations to Chris and the IQ team, as well as Myron for RGC. Fantastic job guys!

Thanks Damon, it was everything I thought it would be and more :grin:
What a great experience!

10th Dizzy PIg
9th Mr.
8th Cool smoke
7th Lakeside Smoker
6th Spitfire
5th Parrothead Smokers
4th T Wayne's Smoker
3rd Bub Ba Que

Reserve GC Jack's Old South
Grand Champion I Que

Congrats to all! Must have been one hell of a good time!

Big Congrats to I Que and all that got calls. What a tough field. Special congrats to Mr Bobo's, that brisket was the best. It was great hanging with you guys for the weekend.

it was great having you and your brother with us, one of the best weekends of my life.. see ya all soon

Big Congrats to I Que and all that got calls. What a tough field. Special congrats to Mr Bobo's, that brisket was the best. It was great hanging with you guys for the weekend.

it was great having you and your brother with us, one of the best weekends of my life.. see ya all soon

I couldn't agree more. What a time. Great seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

It was great to have Don, Vern, Todd, and Lori on site for turn in tastings and blocking duties. Thanks a bunch, guys.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and support.

And most of all CONGATULATIONS to I-Que! The Win of Wins. Way to bring that back to the Northeast Guys!

Mike,
Congrat's to you and "your dad" !! Bubba is a treat isn't he?
Great meeting all of you.

Scott

Back