Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Cass County BBQ Square Off, Harrisonville, MO - Aug 21 & 22, 2009

C

clubjoe

We are thinking about doing this comp again. Any other Brethrens coming down. Contest begin Aug.21 & 22.

I think he means Harrisonville. Hittin the hooch a little early randy.

TheSlabs.com will be in Harrisonville.

Vern, it was good to see you the other night, sorry we had to split so fast. We were tired! lol!

Yeah, is there any way to change the title of this thread? LOL! Randy, put down the Boobze bottle!!!

Big Creek BBQ will be at Harrisonville!

Yeah, is there any way to change the title of this thread? LOL! Randy, put down the Boobze bottle!!!

So......are you volunteering to host the potluck?????? :biggrin:

We're in. This is a new one for us. Where is it held? It must be well liked the way it grew from '08 to last year?

I'm probably going back. Haven't entered yet, though.

Not sure what I typed. I thought I wrote Harrisonville, Mo. What in the world did I type? :redface: I must be working waaaayyyy too hard lately:biggrin: I think I will hit the Templeton Rye when I get home. A buddy of mine from Iowa brought me a brand new bottle. I think it may be time to open it.:-D

Not sure what I typed. I thought I wrote Harrisonville, Mo. What in the world did I type? :redface: I must be working waaaayyyy too hard lately:biggrin: I think I will hit the Templeton Rye when I get home. A buddy of mine from Iowa brought me a brand new bottle. I think it may be time to open it.:-D

You put Pleasant Hill you must burnin something other than wood in your smoker.

TheSlabs.com will be in Harrisonville.

Vern, it was good to see you the other night, sorry we had to split so fast. We were tired! lol!

It was nice seein you guys again too. I understand about bein tired You drove 2.5 hours to eat again. It was fun watchin you and Rich talkin. I'll probaly be down to visit since its only a few miles down the road. We're doin Butler on the 28th.

You put Pleasant Hill you must burnin something other than wood in your smoker.

It was nice seein you guys again too. I understand about bein tired You drove 2.5 hours to eat again. It was fun watchin you and Rich talkin. I'll probaly be down to visit since its only a few miles down the road. We're doin Butler on the 28th.

Oh My!!! I must have been hittin something this morning. :icon_blush:

We're in. This is a new one for us. Where is it held? It must be well liked the way it grew from '08 to last year?

It grew a lot from 2007 to 2008 because Chillicothe cancelled at the last minute last year. We liked it, so, we're going back. Its in the downtown area.

Good luck to everyone going to Harrisonville this year. We had a good time last year, (and would be back) but it is my youngest son's 2nd birthday party.

Good luck to everyone going to Harrisonville this year. We had a good time last year, (and would be back) but it is my youngest son's 2nd birthday party.

Those are more important.

Sooo... if you were there LAST year, doesn't that mean you missed his FIRST birthday, Chad? :lol:

So......are you volunteering to host the potluck?????? :biggrin:

Might... let me talk to Tammy, Rich and Bunny first to get their thoughts. Hell, I haven't even entered yet! Need to win some money or rob a bank or something! :roll:

Might... let me talk to Tammy, Rich and Bunny first to get their thoughts. Hell, I haven't even entered yet! Need to win some money or rob a bank or something! :roll:

You gotta ask your wife if you can host a potluck??? Man up :twisted:

Jeff's mom kept all his pants from elementary so someone in his household would finally wear them.

Back