"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Saph and Happy Weekend to all y'all. Souther Pholks stay hydrated. The blast furnace is turnt

Hoping to score some Southside Market Texas Beeph Sausage. If that happens- sausage for sure

I'm sitting here at work and it's blazing hot in this plant. Little do they know I'm going to the house in 30 mins. Not feeling the work thing today. I'm going to grab some ribs, cold beer, and fire up the UDS. Have a great weekend evetyone.

Got some Phriends coming by, so gonna cook up some sausage, a couple tri-tips, chix, etc. Tomorrow gonna grind some chuck and make Phries & wings :whoo:.

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

quick note - it's well into summer - y'all Pharkers are making ice cream, right? Got to!

Phor my phirst post colonoscopy celebration smoke itā€™s gonna be an injected turkey breast with BPS Desert Gold rub. I urge all brethren smokers to get checked if you havenā€™t yet. Early detection can be a life saver. Please check cancer.org for info then ask your doctor. PSA over! Light your phires!

Paging Dr. Phu all my smokin ember head brothers and sistah.....no need for a water pan round here...H U M I D !!!!!!!!!....got a gig for tomorrow night so no much this weekend. BUT....my son mentioned that it was ā€œbout time for one of those chuck roastā€ . He and DIL come over once a week to get fed......man if that doesnā€™t light a fire in this ole dudes heart!! Have a good, safe one dudes and dudette.....Peace.

It's been 100F+ all week. I'm hanging out by the pool this weekend.
Going to set up a beef cheek, shrimp, chicken taco bar tonight. Probably load up the cooler. :grin:

fH0reuJ.jpg

5Uk1Q2Q.jpg

Have a great weekend Phu and Brethren! Hope you stay cool and hydrated! :-D

Back