Wicked Good Barbeque

I'm on it. You'll probably still want the hard copy as it might take a while. Not to mention one of the best parts of the book is the photography. :)

Mine comes tomorrow... Glad to support a Northern BBQer and fellow Brethren. Not to mention, I am sure your book will teach me a thing or two (hundred). :laugh:

I'm on it. You'll probably still want the hard copy as it might take a while. Not to mention one of the best parts of the book is the photography. :)

I forgot to mention that on Amazon! The pictures are great!

I forgot to mention that on Amazon! The pictures are great!

You are not the only one who enjoyed the pics. Our 8lb Pekingese/Chihuahua furball chewed a hole through the cover. She is not a smart dog, but she does appear to have good taste.

ML

The photography and book are excellent...

Got my copy on 2/6... easy read cover to cover....

I recommend taking both the class and book...

Thanks Chris and IQue..

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Just wondering how much more is in the class vs. the book?

There is a lot more in the class and some stuff is slightly different. I do use commercial products and of course we did everything from scratch in the book. Presentations and the some of the finer points of cooking at a comp arent covered in the book.

chris, any brick and mortar availability? or just amazon?

I'll have copies out at comps this year.

Really nice book. Good insights into world class BBQ. I highly recommend this one.:)

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

Just received my copy today. So far so good. Cant wait to give a few of these a try this weekend.

Good job and superb pics!!

I too just got my copy today. I did a quick browse but I need to investigate further.

I'll have copies out at comps this year.

I can't wait to see all the cooks screaming like little girls at a Justin Beiber concert for an autograph! I'm availible for security as long as i get an autograph first!!! Congrats Bro, continued success with your book.

I can't wait to see all the cooks screaming like little girls at a Justin Beiber concert for an autograph!

LMAO!!!

VQ didn't exactly squeal like a girl when he saw that I'd gotten him a copy, but I think he was pretty stoked to start reading. :loco:

Got my copy yesterday...WOW is a description that comes to mind! Great job to all involved!

Two that I can't wait to try is the Pecan Pie stuffed Cheesecake and the Whole Hog, Pancetta Style!

There are many high end approaches to true BBQ in this book. Definately a nice bridge of the foody into the BBQ world!!!

I give it...:thumb::thumb:...and a:clap2:

Back