***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "I'd Hit That!" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "I'd Hit That!" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"I'd Hit That!"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 4/2.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]N8man[/size]
1582905_N8man.jpg

[size=+2]firemedic[/size]
1583591_firemedic.jpg

[size=+2]LMAJ[/size]
1583858_LMAJ.jpg

[size=+2]txschutte[/size]
1584028_txschutte.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1584645_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1584959_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1586953_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]wormdrink67[/size]
1587141_wormdrink67.jpg

[size=+2]lionhrt[/size]
1587286_lionhrt.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinOkie[/size]
1587545_SmokinOkie.jpg

[size=+2]dannypat21[/size]
1588077_dannypat21.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre's Redhot inspired 2x4 head wound[/size]
1588998_deguerres_Redhot_inspired_2x4_head_wound.jpg

[size=+2]BurntFinger Jason[/size]
1589406_BurntFinger_Jason.jpg

[size=+2]Moose[/size]
1590487_Moose.jpg

[size=+2]lunchman[/size]
1590807_lunchman.jpg

[size=+2]Wampus[/size]
1591034_Wampus.jpg

[size=+2]FattyMac[/size]
1591153_FattyMac.jpg

[size=+2]Groundhog66[/size]
1591411_Groundhog66.jpg

[size=+2]goro25[/size]
1592078_goro25.jpg

WOW! Impressive line-up. Maybe the best yet -as would be expected based on the category.

This is going to be difficult to vote for just one. I'm going to have to set aside extra time to go through all the cook threads. I'll be awarding extra points to entries that have links to the Brethren thread that inspired them.

By far one of the harder ThrowDowns
to cast a vote for....Perhaps if I could
sample a little of everything.....
OutStanding Effort, Everyone!!!!

Hey this is nuts, I've been looking at this for at least 30 mins. and I've already narrowed it down to about 10 choices. Although the last one I cut out I might have to go back and change. There isn't any of them I wouldn't hit. Great job guys! Thanks to all of you.

I truly can't decide! Great entries (no surprise there), butalso such a wonderful variety of amazing food! I'm going to take some time on this one!

Just a couple of questions:
1. If Guerry actually wins this throwdown, do you think Redhot will be proud of a Team Munchkin victory, or do you think she'll trade the 2 x 4 in for a 2 x 6?
2. Do Guerry's votes count for Team Husbands or Team Wives?

Nevermind, stupid questions.

Oddly, that was an easier than I expected. :shock: Everyone had great entries. I'd hit them all! But for my vote, I was looking for something that was inspired by a specific Brethren post, then difficulty of the cook, then photo. Dannypat21 for the win! Takes guts to do fish and I think he nailed it. Well done. :thumb:

I'd hit any of these, gladly!!!! I've finally got it down to 2 after going over these threads for half a day.

I got'a get a pizza stone!!!!

ecode or wormdrink, ecode or wormdrink, ecode or wormdrink, I got'a toss the coin again on this one............... tossing coin...................vote...wormdrink67

Since i'm new to the forum this is going to be my first time voting in a throwdown. Next step will be to enter one. Anyway i just want to say what a great line up of choices - all winners in my book. having said that the vote i cast will be one that i spend the next few days deliberatiing over. its going to be tough. Great job everyone.:clap2:

Since i'm new to the forum this is going to be my first time voting in a throwdown. Next step will be to enter one. Anyway i just want to say what a great line up of choices - all winners in my book. having said that the vote i cast will be one that i spend the next few days deliberatiing over. its going to be tough. Great job everyone.:clap2:

Sounds like he is soliciting bribes. :becky:

I would hit any of them But being from the Phila. area Lynn's cheese steak fattie really hit home

I would have gone for ecode but the bottle of scotch is empty

Wow! Some incredible pron in these entries here! :clap: Looks like I'll need to take some time to read all the cook threads in detail as too many are standing out for me right now.

Back