Sunday, 8/10/2014 Brethren Gathering - ILFO, IAFO, INFO, WIFO, MIFO or anyone :)

Poll closed, Date and Location Decided

• Total voters
Our arrival time has changed. My wife "modified it" so we can go visit my Father in Law at a car show in Montgomery. We will be getting there as early as possible. I'll fire up my WSM as soon as I get there and throw on the MOINKs. (I am using this cook to become certified, too!) If anyone needs space on the WSM for a fattie or whatever, you are more than welcome to it. We will have to leave around 1:30 or 2 to get to the car show. See you guys soon!

PS... will there be a place to dump hot coals?

Our arrival time has changed. My wife "modified it" so we can go visit my Father in Law at a car show in Montgomery. We will be getting there as early as possible. I'll fire up my WSM as soon as I get there and throw on the MOINKs. (I am using this cook to become certified, too!) If anyone needs space on the WSM for a fattie or whatever, you are more than welcome to it. We will have to leave around 1:30 or 2 to get to the car show. See you guys soon!

PS... will there be a place to dump hot coals?

Ill be getting there around 9am or so, and will be needed something to smoke some ABTs on.:wink:

I'm afraid I have to bow out on this fellas. Sorry. My Mother in law had a heart attack and is in the hospital. The Mrs would likely change the locks while I was gone if I went.

I'll send some goodies along with Chris. Sorry guys

Guys I'm sorry to say that we won't be there.
I'm heading to norther michigan to tend to a family emergency.
Really sorry to have to post this

I'm sorry to hear that guys! I hope everything is OK for both of you! We'll keep you and your families in our thoughts.

Wished I could be there to enjoy the friendship. Family issues prevented it from happening once again!

I'll be the first to say that it was a great day. My wife, son and I had to leave a bit early for another commitment, but this was the highlight of my day! Looking forward to the summer gathering of 2015! Enjoy the MOINKs!

Cole and I had a great time crashing the party this morning. He had a good time with the toads and I had a good time talking to all of you and sampling your tasty vittles.

Thanks to Ron for organizing. He did such a great job, looks like he's going to have to do it again next year.

I came looking for food pr0n, I left disappointed. C'mon guys, post pics! :)

We've always allowed Brethren events in progress to post in Q-Talk and then moved them to the appropriate forum after the event is over.
Good to know, Ron. Thanks for the clarification. :thumb:

Good to know, Ron. Thanks for the clarification. :thumb:

Not that you actually asked. I speak fluent innuendo...

boink.gif
:wink:

Really sorry I missed the event. My church asked me to cook for their back to school picnic. I was stuck smoking 21 slabs and about 200 wings. I hope to get an invite next year. :cry:

Back