Char-Broil Classic C-22G1

surgem7

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with this grill? The model number is 4636225513. It is a two burner propane. I bought one and am having a problem. It burns extremely hot. I can not get it below 375 degrees with both burners lit, control knob on low and the tank valve barely cracked. One burner only comes down to 325. Any thoughts?

Does anyone have any experience with this grill? The model number is 4636225513. It is a two burner propane. I bought one and am having a problem. It burns extremely hot. I can not get it below 375 degrees with both burners lit, control knob on low and the tank valve barely cracked. One burner only comes down to 325. Any thoughts?

Charcoal! :becky:

Yea if you are trying to smoke on propane, it's tough. One reason I bought the duo model so I can smoke with charcoal. Also keep in mind that the grate temp and the dome temp is most likely off too. Good luck

Update

Replaced pressure regulator. Some improvement but very little. This is just one hot grill. Wish now I would have gone with infrared.

Back