Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Tiger Shrine Spring Fling Contest-Columbia, MO - May 9 & 10, 2008

lazyjacres

Take a breath!
Reaction score
If any of you don't have anything scheduled for the 9th & 10th of May, we still have spots open for this contest. We are cutting it off at 30 to make sure everyone has plenty of room.
KCBS made us declare a purse for the Bull Sheet, so we had to list it low because we are a not for profit orginization, and we can't give away more than we take in. Last year we had a full field, and payed out over $4000. We pay out 100% of the entries, and use 100% certified judges.
Hope to see some of you there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute picture jamie. I will see you this Saturday.

I will vouch, that it is a great event. Jamie is right there and he is always willing to help with whatever you need. I sent my money in and will always support it.

Count the Belly Brothers IN.....great little contest, lots of fun, and you get to see ME!

Hey Jamey, I PM'd you to send me an app. Did you mail it or can you PM it to me?

Thanks.

We are going to be there. Didnt make it last year but the year before we had a great time..Good contest

We have been at this contest from the start and don't plan on missing this one!! It is a GREAT contest and we don't plan on missing it!! Our money is in, but it's good to know that Mark and Becky are going to be there!! We will stock up on beer for Becky:twisted:

BTW--- This is a MOFO THROWDOWN!!! Show us what ya got!!

Spice

We have been at this contest from the start and don't plan on missing this one!! It is a GREAT contest and we don't plan on missing it!! Our money is in, but it's good to know that Mark and Becky are going to be there!! We will stock up on beer for Becky:twisted:

You didn't know. I quit drinking......:mad:

Really??? I don't drink any more either!!

I don't drink any less either!!:twisted:

A MOFO throw down, Becky quit beer, man this should be interesting.

Becky doesn't drink?:shock::shock: Hang on... gotta check outside to see if the end of times is here. :lol:

I quit drinking for 3 months last year!!

It's really overrated!!! :cool:

With the start of bbq season I am sure to start back up with old bad habits

OK.....so does this mean I need to bring an extra case of beer and a carton of cigarettes or not??:twisted:

Though we all hate to go up against you, it will be good to see you cooking this one again.....

Throwdown time! Hell, every contest around these parts is throwdown time!

Back