Wicked Good Barbeque

mjl

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Got the book yesterday. Surprised no mention of it here yet. Very,very good read. I like to experiment and enjoy the process, so the book is right up my alley. If you are competing, or going to compete, I recommend it. If you will be competing against me, I'd rather you don't buy it. I haven't cooked in months, but may have to fire up the cooker this weekend. It is definitely in my top 3 bbq cookbooks.
Thanks to Chris and Andy

Matt

I have heard about the book, but have not read it. I was wondering what others opinions were on it.

That's funny just was gong to click on order now throug amazon.

Lots of talk about it on FB. Can't wait to get my copy in the next few days. :grin:

I got it and think its pretty good. The good news is that if you are reading these forums you are on the right track. The key is execution! Im doing a brisket run this weekend! :)

Ordering it now. It's been on my list to buy, just forgot about it.

Just got mine yesterday...my wife has been bogarting it for the last two days so I have no idea what's what...lol! BTW...she's liking what she's reading though...good job Chris! :thumb:

Looking forward to reading my copy...when it arrives....
jon

It a good read. I actually just read the first 4 sections and feel I got my money and then some out of it.

Hope everyone enjoys it. Any feedback or questions just let me know.

I was expecting a recipe book but it is actually a good read. Good job!

Last edited:
Hope everyone enjoys it. Any feedback or questions just let me know.

Ique, my only recommendation is to get it onto Kindle (which also enables it for iPad via Kindle for Ipad). It is free to list and very inexpensive to convert. Don't use the standard Kindle converter though, it's terrible. I am sure your publisher (if you didn't self publish) can do it.

I have some clients that I have printed books for and we published kindle versions as well. They did very well in e-reader format.

Just my $0.02.

I'm on it. You'll probably still want the hard copy as it might take a while. Not to mention one of the best parts of the book is the photography. :)

Back