Need Some Guinea Pigs!!!!!

Q-Dat

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I have been working on a couple of rub and sauce combos for a while now. I think I'm getting somewhere, but I need some feedback.

I am looking for some folks who are willing to try some of my rub and sauce at home. There will be no cost whatsoever, I will happily package it up and send it out to you to try. The only thing I ask in return is some really good feedback.

Certified judges preferred but not necessary. Anybody willing to participate???

I've got one for Brisket(any beef) and the other is being used for Butts, Ribs, and Chicken.

The sauce is for pork and chicken, as I have not developed a beef specific sauce as of yet.

I can try it if you need more. Just let me know. I am a CBJ and competition cook.

Thanks guys! I really apreciate it! I have just a bit of tweaking to do with the sauce but it won't be long.

We are willing to help, and would love it if you could do the same for us, and test out ours.

Hmmmmmm a lightbulb just flickered above my head.

Would anybody be interested in a rub and sauce feedback club???
That's a great idea! I don't know how it would work, a thread, or a group, but that is excellent. Maybe whenever it gets "bumped" when someone wants to test something out, those who want to trade can chime in to help set it up.

I could see it being a great way for cooks who travel to tweak their flavor profiles for regional taste buds without having to travel.

Lets say you live in the Kansas City area but you have a comp coming up in North Carolina in a couple of months and have never competed there. Might be beneficial.

I would be happy to give your products a try. I will give you honest feedback too. PM me if you like.

Maybe we could do it like this.

Whenever someone wants feedback they can start a thread with the title _______ Needs Guinea Pigs!!! The _______ could be filled in with the person's username. For example if I had done this to start I would have titled this thread "Q-Dat Needs Guinea Pigs!!!"

Does that make sense or would it just be confusing?

I would also be willing to trade ours for yours just pm me and we can arrange it thanks Alan

We would be willing to give it a test drive at our next Hot-N-Fast class...you can get some feedback from our students as well! :thumb:

If you want a foriegner's opinion, I'd be glad to try out your rubs and sauce.

Don't have anything to swap but always willing to help. Let me know if you need additional testers.

I'll PM you all when I get ready to send them out. As long as its not too many I want to try and get samples to as many that ask.

Back