***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Happy Meal" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Happy Meal" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Happy Meal"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 1/15.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
r_IMG_1225.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
1898230_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]SirPorkaLot[/size]
1898518_SirPorkaLot.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1898603_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]silverfinger[/size]
1899180_silverfinger.jpg

[size=+2]BBQ Grail[/size]
1899443_BBQ_Grail.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1902046_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]Lazybones[/size]
1902874_Lazybones.jpg

[size=+2]campdude[/size]
1906673_campdude.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1906773_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]James Montigny[/size]
1907681_James_Montigny.jpg

[size=+2]colonel00[/size]
1907736_colonel00.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some seriously happy entries! I've narrowed it down to three that make me the happiest...I love Oldyote's honey mustard chicken thighs and all his sides really pulled it together. Then there's Caseydog, I am a sucker for nachos, especially with fresh jalapenos. I also like Lazybones killer double cheese stuffed burger and with onion rings, I love onion rings. This will take some thought. Great job everybody!!!

That was tough. Real tough. I don't want to fess up to the possibility that it was a dessert that decided it for me.

I almost voted for Silverfinger but got won over by the Hot Wheels in the end.:becky:

I would like a plate of Nacho Creamy Zesty Bacon-wrapped Little Smokies and a beer.

Last edited:
I was scrolling down, enjoying all the delicious entries, and then the colonel's just farking went BAM! and I knew what I had to do.

I wouldn't mind falling face down in a plate of those nachos regardless of how it may endanger my already low standing with my family and community.

Yeah, I went to check my email, and go figure, an email is waiting from our good friend in China.

general.tso@chinese-military.com said:
Gets down the attention to throw the barbecue church member the peacemaker and the participant throws down. I am versatile fearful General Tso, returns from dies to feast the happy plate which throws down. When I am very joyful roasted the cheese hot corn piece to throw recently is done down, I must display an enormous quantity to be depressed am lacking the grape to roast the cheese hot corn piece. I understood that these have been input, but I have not seen they any place. Please post the grape which throws to roast the cheese hot corn piece to get down votes immediately the thread or faces my anger. Huge admiration and sincerest intention, generally Tso

Has anyone ever thought about withholding access to the poll results until after all the votes are in? Or would that be sacrilege? Just curious. :decision:

When will I learn.

I spend a whole day smoking a pork but, resting it, and pulling it, then make a queso sauce for it, and slice fresh jalepeños to make pulled pork nachos, severd with a Cerveza and a Hot Wheels toy -- and I'm getting beat by bacon wrapped Little Smokies nachos with no drink OR toy. :doh:

CD

I'm still undecided, although Gore's pork boobies are tantalizing. The pickles must be cold. :heh: Not sure what the hash browns are supposed to represent? :shocked:

CD

When will I learn.

I spend a whole day smoking a pork but, resting it, and pulling it, then make a queso sauce for it, and slice fresh jalepeños to make pulled pork nachos, severd with a Cerveza and a Hot Wheels toy -- and I'm getting beat by bacon wrapped Little Smokies nachos with no drink OR toy. :doh:

CD

You got MY vote.:thumb:

I honestly don't know what sort of poll features can be "added". It's the forum software, so we're limited to what it offers us. There's no option currently to hide results until the poll is closed.

I think it's a great idea though.:cool:

Back