Grilled Shrimp Sopes with Cholula Hot Sauce

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
jeanie
I did a taste test on some Cholula hot sauces the other day..

Grilled some shrimp on the Memphis Pro for one meal and saved a few of the shrimp for the taste test.

d753207b-1.jpg

3bfcd932-1.jpg

I received a sample pack of Chipotle, Chili Garlic, Original and Chili lime...
I had used the original and chili lime before and really love them.

1f898440-1.jpg

I fried some sopes, made a black bean pico.... added grilled shrimp, sour cream and asadero cheese..

4bc2ddf1-1.jpg

1598c20c-1.jpg

2499b461-1.jpg

Then put dash or two of each sauce on a sope....

2b159a39-1.jpg

Then I gave them a taste...

7e2978ee-2.jpg

I couldn't pick a favorite, I liked them all.... and it was fun taste testing them. :)

Thanks for looking!

lol Michael.. I hadn't thought of them as sexy. They were pretty tasty though. :-D Thanks!

Brad Thank you!!

As always those look amazing! I do feel jipped though... If you don't choose a fav how do I know what's the best one to buy??? :wink::wink::heh:

Phabulous!:cool:
I can't pick a Phavorite either...they're all very good!
Got about 2 bottles left.
Thanks for introducing me to Cholula Doc.!:thumb:

That looks like a great snack! I'll have to see if I can't taste some of that Cholula at Phuub's....

Nice. I didn't know Cholula had that chili garlic or chipotle. I love Cholula hot sauce so I'll have to keep an eye out for those.

Thanks!! :becky:

As always those look amazing! I do feel jipped though... If you don't choose a fav how do I know what's the best one to buy??? :wink::wink::heh:
lol Thanks...I had tried the original and chili lime before... the garlic and chipotle are great!!! Now I can't pick a favorite.

Great looking meal Jeanie! Never tried any of the sauces, but plan to soon.
Are those some of your Home Grown Shrimp?
Al, thanks.. it's good to see ya!! I owe you an email!! Hope all is well with you. These shrimp were some I brought back from the beach not long ago.

Phabulous!:cool:
I can't pick a Phavorite either...they're all very good!
Got about 2 bottles left.
Thanks for introducing me to Cholula Doc.!:thumb:
Thanks Phu!! Let me know when you need more. :) Be sure to let Hugo try some too! :becky:

Looks fantastic as always. Great pics as well.
Would love to see your sope recipe. Cholula products are all good IMHO.
Nicely done!
Thank you!! I cheated this time and bought ready to fry sopes at the grocery store. :becky:

Thanks for the kind comments friends!

Back