Ordering a Maverick ET-73

Another altenative is the ET-7. Amazon 38.99. You can monitor two different cuts of meats or one meat and grate temp. It's a decent thermo, not the best when it comes to the wireless feature. I think you can get up to 50-75 ft 100 ft max before you loose the signal.

Best of luck with your research and purchase

That is the ET-73. It is funny that the internet prices for these jumped at several sites over the last few months - just in time for grilling season. I picked a second one up for $36 on Amazon in April. It is currently on sale for $39.99 right now at http://www.4thegrill.com ($5 shipping).

Yes that is the model. However, as others have echoed, you can find it cheaper. I got mine for $30. Be patient and look around the intergoogle for it.

Thanks for the info guys. I noticed the same thing with the price too, been compiling a list of things to get for my smoker since January. Thanks for the site SmokeJumper, best price I've seen but it's sold out. Man every site has it on backorder...guess I'm going to have to keep going out to the smoker to check on the temp of the grill and meat for this summer.

I sell them but I'm out of stock also. Just heard from Maverick that they won't have any to ship until mid August.

I sell them but I'm out of stock also. Just heard from Maverick that they won't have any to ship until mid August.

I found one from thekitchenstore.com and ordered it yesterday, thanks for the heads up though.

Was cheaper by several dollars (maybe $42 including shipping) when I bought on off of eBay several months back.

And I hope that chicken isn't 225*!:eusa_clap

Back