THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hawgsnheifers

Take a breath!
With my first competition season fast approcahing, I'm looking at a few shelters. Sams carries the 12x12 EZ up that comes with the sides for $199.00. I looked at Cabelos and they have the lower priced EZ up that is 10x10 and then you have to buy either 2 solid sides at a time or 4 screen sides. I heard that these lower priced Ez ups have a lower quality frame than the 12x12 at sams and don't hole up? Has anyone had any experience with these? My idea is to put two EZ ups together, side by side, put three solid walls in and then 3 screen walls in. That way I have wind protection on one side and one end and then screen on the other 2 sides and one end. I want to keep the bugs out.

I'm also looking at Cabelos mobile kitchen. It follds up into a nice size carrying case and when opened it has a left and right lower table top and a raised middle table top plus pantry's, a top shelf and hooks. Check it out here. The video demo is kinda cool.
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0019854515450a&type=product&cmCat=search&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&QueryText=kitchen&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=kitchen&noImage=0
Anyone have any experience with this product?

Any other suggestions on coolers with wheels, portable hot water heaters, water holding containers, folding tabels, things to keep the EZ ups from flying away when on a parking lot they don't let you hammer into, contraptions anyone has come up with that help make this a more pleasurable experience when you don't have a camper and an unlimited budget would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks Brothers!!!

Regarding the EZ ups you stated the reason to go with the one at Sam's.
You can view this thread here in Woodpile. Restaurant equippers has many of the other items you mentioned. Here is the equipment link.

The Cabelas folding camp kitchen is really nice I don't use the cheep little sink but has a lot of room and easily fold up. the damn thing is heavy in the bag, if you are looking for a 10x 10 then it seem most go with Sams I have one of the 10 x 20 ez up styles look on the other thread that smoke posted. To hold it in place if I'm on grass I have these screw in augers that I got from Norther tool works great when on asphalt or concrete the water in bucket works.

have fun :lol:

Back