Putting your brand on your meat

btcg

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Discovered this site:

http://www.brand-first.com/flame_tools1.htm#bbq

They make custom brands for steaks, etc. They're a Michigan company, and the product looks interesting.

I know Williams Sonoma sells these, but with this company, I'm thinkin they could do something different: a brand that doesn't have a handle... one that will set flat on the grill and is held in place by grooves cut in it so it lays flat on the grill. They can do logs, etc. Think I can talk the wife into allowing me this for a Father's Day present.

I have had one similiar to that with LSU for several years. Works ok

So they're made in Madison Heights Michigan and they don't offer an Ohio State model, go figure......:p

Doesn't Huntington County Custom make something very similar? He's got quite the talent there I'll bet he could make an OSU logo...even with a buckeye I'm sure ;)

Doesn't Huntington County Custom make something very similar? He's got quite the talent there I'll bet he could make an OSU logo...even with a buckeye I'm sure ;)

Money will make people do even the worst things... even OS logos. :-D

I like that they can do logos. That means they're computer generated. Probably got one of those cutting machines like you'd see on American Chopper and the Boyd Coddington show.

Looks like a great fathers day present for some. :thumb:

Back