THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

007bondjb

Looks like yall have quite a nice forum here, I have been cooking Cajun, Creole & southern foods for 40 years. Got my 1st charcoal smoker in 1976 & still have it today, It is a Big Boy made by Kelly Manf. Co.
Other cookers are: Ok. Joe offset, BBQ Grillware charcoal pit, & a Char-Broil Gas/Charcoal convertible pit.

My typing is very slow, So a few years ago I started making how to cook videos showing our southern recipes. (I love to cook all types of other cuisine too). This way I don't have to type recipes & procedures. Many meals on my videos have been repeated showing various different ways to prepare the same dish. Some videos may have a step missing due to me not pressing the cameras record button fully, I generally add a text overlay to the video when that happens

Cooking is all a matter of personal taste. Everyone here in the south has different recipes & ideas for meals we prepare, Take Gumbo for instance, There are thousands of different recipes for it. Everyone has their own favorite recipe & way to prepare it.

I always add stills of the finished meals to the end & have a photobucket account with tons of food Pron? (see I read the rules) I will add a link to BBQ Brethrens site on my YouTube main Channel page.

Here is a link to a flame broiled burger test video I made:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gYfwAdJfbg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back