New addition to my growing addiction....

martyleach

Quintessential Chatty Farker
I knew the day would come when I would just have to break down and buy a kettle. So, I sold my newest UDS and bought a Dark Blue Weber Performer. Works great!
BBQwithblueweber.jpg

So, of course I had to adorn the little blue beauty with one of my Walnut handles
WeberWalnutonBluelid.jpg

Ive been wanting a performer for a while.. I like that blue.. And now Im gonna have to scrap some change together to buy some beautiful handles for the WSMs and the Egg.

I know you're gonna love it and it really round out your collection. I really curious about the lid on your UDS, is that a WSM lid?

That is an awesome purchase Marty, and a very nice walnut embellishment there too!

Somehow, I don't think you're done yet though... I don't see a Santa Maria grill on your deck......:tape:

I know you're gonna love it and it really round out your collection. I really curious about the lid on your UDS, is that a WSM lid?

You are close. It is actually the kettle portion of a 22.5" Weber. I welded up all the holes in the bottom and made it a lid. I needed a higher dome to allow me to use my home made rib-o-lator without adding an extension.

Back