I'm a changed man

J

Jack2u2

I've had a smoker for years. Smoked briskets and chicken. Ocassionally cooked ribs for a comp or for my wife.
I was a quiet, unassuming person.:confused: A few months ago, I found this forum. Since then, I have found out what a fattie is, discovered pulled pork, done a chuckie, ABT's, double smoked a ham, made BBB, canadian bacon and built a UDS. My smoker has been going every weekend, and I will be ordering a new one next week (BWS).
I have found new friends and find myself planning weekend meals by Wednesday. My wife now hands me the grocery flyers so I can checkout the meat section. I am a changed man. :icon_coolSmoke on!

Congrats and the only thing to help the addiction is to wash the Q down with Beer!

I heard once there was a 12 Step Program for your addiction. The only problem is no one wants to attend the meetings.

Smoke On!

I don't know whether to congratulate you or send you a prescription to Zocor.:lol:

Welcome to the club.

You got to love it!!

Glad you are enjoying the site!

Now the fun is just starting. Just wait till the site goes down for a while, Talk about withdrawals.

I can definetely relate! I have been cooking fatties every chance I get.

Trust me...I totally understand, I'm in the same boat!!!!

Enjoying every minute of it!!!

KC -- I'm getting the Party. Big enough for comps, light enough to carry, more than enough for home, and all within my price range!

Keep enjoying the ride. I just gets better and better:icon_cool

Back