As I poured my salad out of the bag...

KnucklHed BBQ

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Head KnucklHed
...I pondered the bizarre irony of the moment I found myself in... it was late, I was tired and too lazy to cut up vegetables for a salad, but of course thought nothing of firing up the kettle to sear a flat iron to make that same salad worth eating.

What sort of illness do we have that allows our heads to twist reality in this way? and justify it?

Salad in a bag..... How many hundreds of those have I gone through...

I feel ya, by the time I get home from work (Late!), the last thing I want to do is dive into a big complicated dinner. So it's either a frozen pizza (now there's a topic!), or bag-o-salad.

Russ

Ryan that looks great!!
I'll use sack-o-salad once in awhile too. I find that when I top a salad with meat I pick through the salad and eat the meat first. Just in case I get too full to finish the salad. :crazy: :becky:

Ryan that looks great!!
I'll use sack-o-salad once in awhile too. I find that when I top a salad with meat I pick through the salad and eat the meat first. Just in case I get too full to finish the salad. :crazy: :becky:

Especially when the steak has blue cheese crumbles. There is just something I love about a steak w blue cheese. Kinda like prime rib and horseradish.

Is it lunch time yet? :roll:

Back