**Grill Decency Agent**

Got my refresher kit yesterday too!
Funny thing is my Dad just asked me which charcoal grill to go with.
I plan to drop off some of the stickers and such. It may not ease his concerns of me being nuts.
Agent Burnt Beef here.

Got my kit yesterday and have gone out on my first mission last night, going to all my neighbors and putting stickers and cards on all that do not own a Webber product. The results will not be known for a while but I did step in a lot of dog chit. Sneakers need to be thrown away. STINKY!!!!

Weber Grill does...
Go to their website and sign up, Rick.

Well, I went to their site and still haven't found it.

I got a little side tracked reading the "Newlyweds' Guide to Grilling"... Here are a few of the listings in the table of contents:

• Smoked and Spiced Nuts
• Giant T-Bone Steaks with Lone Star Rub
• Tangerine Lobster Tails

I'm from Texas, so I really like the part about the Lone Star Rub...

Got mine yesterday. Will be hanging door knob signs today. However, I live in a sea of crappy grills(used by crappy grillers). May need to request more....

Got my 2nd one today. I still haven't used the one from last year yet. I don't want someone around here to take offense and start shootin' at me! :eek:

Okay, if I don't get a second kit of stickers and badges I promise to never, ever use my Weber Kettle ever again...

Got mine today!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am putting the card with my work badge.

I just received my updated packet in the mail yesterday. i guess they though i needed a new card and some more door hangers. Time to take to the neighborhood and enlighted all the gassers around here about real cooking. I wish they would have sent me another brush or a cap or something. Im still waiting on my purple gloves.

Agent Brauma reporting for duty, SIR!!

OK, I just signed up! Friends don't let friends buy BGEs!:twisted:

Do you just need to join the Weber nation, or is there someplace else on the site to sign-up?

Well, I went to their site and still haven't found it.

I got a little side tracked reading the "Newlyweds' Guide to Grilling"... Here are a few of the listings in the table of contents:

• Smoked and Spiced Nuts
• Giant T-Bone Steaks with Lone Star Rub
• Tangerine Lobster Tails

I'm from Texas, so I really like the part about the Lone Star Rub...
You guys need to go to grilldecency.com for the stuff we have otten.

Got my kit today also. I got a lot of work to do with my friends. Some people just don't understand.

Back