• 1 – 1.5 Quart Marinating Canister
  • 1 – 1.5 Quart Round Canister

Availability: In Stock
Reg. $119.99
Sale
$99.99

ADD TO CART
ArrowRightWhite.gif

Add it to the the cart then you need to add something to the cart to make it go over $100 for the free shipping so add a hose for $.64 (under replacement parts http://www.jardenstore.com/product.aspx?bid=18&cid=1785&pid=5696)

When you are at check out add this promo code: L8FAV28

Mine came out to $65.86 with tax

i tried going thru the process and it came up that a different model number was the one that code was for. the model 2830. still not a bad deal though so I ordered one. I have two, one at home and one at the lake but nice to have a "backup" as these things can , on occasion, take a poop.

Hell All,

Sled, thanks for the link. As it was mentioned, the code was for the 2830. I went through the process and had it down to 64.45, so I thought what the heck. That was my mistake.

When I entered my credit card info and pressed place order, the screen processed and when it returned it had removed the discount and it charged me full price, which was 106.64.

I just spent 30 min on the phone with the order house, cause that is what I think the phone leads to. I explained the info and they told me I never put in the code, or I put in a wrong code, or it expired and basically said I lied and there is nothing I can do.

I can't cancel, I have to refuse the order. The supervisor Pam, said there is no supervisor that can make changes to an order once placed.

If it worked for others, great. But right now I am ready to explode. :icon_pissed

You are right I posted the link for the wrong machine it is this one http://www.foodsaver.com/Product.aspx?id=c&cid=87&pid=443 It worked for me

FOODSAVER® V2830

VACUUM SEALER KIT

Model # T000-33255

Included in this offer

• 2 - 11” FoodSaver® Rolls
  • 2 – FoodSaver® Canisters
  • Wide Mouth Jar Sealer
  • Accessory Hose

Availability: In Stock
Reg. $169.99
Sale
$99.99

ADD TO CART
ArrowRightWhite.gif

Last edited:
Yep,

That was the same screen I got, but when I entered my CC info and pressed process. It went to another screen telling me it was processing and then returned with the full price screen. It took off the discount for me. $106 bucks is still a good deal, but not what I had on the screen when I went to finish the transaction.

I have never had such bad customer service in my life try to resolve the issue.

I was told that I did not put in a code, that is was expired, that I put is a wrong code and really that I am lying. I could not even cancel the order on the phone, I have to wait to refuse the delievery. There is nothing they can do once an order is processed.

I hope it works for everyone else, but something went wrong when I pressed process order.

Did you put in the code????

One of the things they tried to say is that the code had expired, maybe they locked out that code after my phone call that told me to go $wrew myself.

It was there when I when to confirm, but then it went away.

Good luck

so...do I order this thing or what? I've gone all the way through check out and my total is $64.87. It's just waiting for my CC #. Somebody tell me something here. I need someone to blame in case it doesn't work. lol :p

So did you order this warfrat????? did you get the deal?

nope...not yet, still waiting. maybe Sledneck will give me the go ahead or should I just chance it? I ain't sceered!:p Just a little gun shy. :wink:

It says 99.00 now...not even gonna go there. Thanks for the warning.

I decided to let my wife watch CL for one....I've got one already, but it's one of the small ones. Got it off CL for $15, still new in the box. Been wanting to upgrade, so she is now on the hunt....she'll find it eventually.

I am glad it worked for people and I have no idea what happened to my order. Now I have to decide if I refuse the order or not?? After I experienced the great customer service, I wonder how the refund process might go??

It really is only 40 bucks extra, and it looks to be a good price on the unit at 99 buck. Decisions to be made. What to do????

And to you Vince, I did not take there advice to $crew myself. Not sure how that would work anyways.

You could call your credit card company, explain the situation and begin the dispute process before they even ship the product.

Then they would just have to screw themselves.

well, I just took the plunge... so we'll see how it comes out. I'll let ya'll know what amount shows up on my Discover Card tomorrow.

Sled - Big thanks! I just gifted 2 units!!!

Added the lunch and leftovers containers. We use them everyday.

$78 total.

Back