Cabela's 12" Commercial Vacuum Sealer??

RemoGaggi

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
It's time for a new vacuum sealer and Cabela's has a new 12" commercial model on sale for $249 right now. It's advertised as smaller version of the 15" knock-off of the Weston model.

I don't need the 15" unit, so I'm considering the 12" model or a Foodsaver Gamesaver, which is about $100 less than the 12" commercial model.

There's no reviews on the 12" commercial unit, so I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with it and if it's worth the extra $100 over the Foodsaver Gamesaver.

Thanks.

I have the 15" Weston, never tried the 12" model....

I'm still super happy with mine. I assume you are speaking of THIS ? I have it a went through a few FoodSavers before i bit the bullet. Wish i would have done it sooner. I also managed to score it at the sale price, seems they have this unit on sale regularly. Hands down a better unit than any FS component wise.

My thread can be found >HERE< from when i bought mine.

go with the food saver. Have one and it does all i want it to do

I'm still super happy with mine. I assume you are speaking of THIS ? I have it a went through a few FoodSavers before i bit the bullet. Wish i would have done it sooner. I also managed to score it at the sale price, seems they have this unit on sale regularly. Hands down a better unit than any FS component wise.

My thread can be found >HERE< from when i bought mine.

go with the food saver. Have one and it does all i want it to do

Well...there you have it. Answer should be clear as mud, now :wink:

Back