***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Pub Grub" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Pub Grub" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drat! I feel like I need to vote for Gore but he really didn't like his own entry! What's a body to do?

Well, if you're looking for a reason to vote for me, I can't say that I mind being tied up with ecode. :becky:

I still stand behind Gore. My palette is so awesome that I can taste what those wings taste like through the monitor and I'm happy so that's all that matters. I've also drank 8 beers, ate about 9 of my wings and ate half a pizza from my cook on the kettle tonight. What can I say I love everyone right now :becky: But really after reviewing my vote several times I still want those wings no matter how "icky" they are.

Spoken like a true wing lover and BBQ enthusiast. I had high hopes, but I just don't like wings. If our paths manage to cross, I'll have to make some icky wings for you and you can judge yourself. Certainly I would've traded you all the wings for one of your beer. Why don't I have any beer?... I admit, I did try two of the wings before I threw the rest in the trash bin. Thighs, yes... wings, no. Hmmmm, why don't I have any beer?

Gore wants to be tied up with his Wife...

This might happen on a regular basis... we're not privy to any sh!t they get up too...

BUT, they can both Q some serious Q....

I vote let them have a tie....d up draw...:thumb:

Cheers!

Bill

BBQ Phried Chicken it is...
I was thinking of making that today but now I know for sure.

Man there were some great entries! Grails highly suggestive wiener, ecode's pie, gore them are some great lookin wings (can't help but think that a little chemical levening like baking powder might have given the batter a lift and added to the look & texture), BBQ QB's corned pastrami & cabbage, King's brat & onions, K's nacho's, and Butz'z Boomer bacon bombs! Hog's pizza! There are even a few 0's that I'd be proud to chow down on!!

In the end, It was Guerry that won me over with his outta da' box take on bangers & mash. I must try the smoked yukon gold mashed taters - they looked awesome! :thumb:

Man there were some great entries! Grails highly suggestive wiener, ecode's pie, gore them are some great lookin wings (can't help but think that a little chemical levening like baking powder might have given the batter a lift and added to the look & texture), BBQ QB's corned pastrami & cabbage, King's brat & onions, K's nacho's, and Butz'z Boomer bacon bombs! Hog's pizza! There are even a few 0's that I'd be proud to chow down on!!

In the end, It was Guerry that won me over with his outta da' box take on bangers & mash. I must try the smoked yukon gold mashed taters - they looked awesome! :thumb:

WooHoo!!! I'm ahead in the Bangers and Mash sub-category TD within a TD.:heh:

Fully agree with you. There are outstanding entries (minus 1). If I liked corned pastrami and cabbage I'd be all over QB's plate. Can't understand why it's not scoring higher. Incidentally, I did add baking powder to the batter -- can't imagine how terrible they would be if I didn't. Still scratching my head and it's getting close to decision time. I do know which one I will NOT vote for.

Fully agree with you. There are outstanding entries (minus 1). If I liked corned pastrami and cabbage I'd be all over QB's plate. Can't understand why it's not scoring higher. Incidentally, I did add baking powder to the batter -- can't imagine how terrible they would be if I didn't. Still scratching my head and it's getting close to decision time. I do know which one I will NOT vote for.

I'm still hoping for a Husbands and Wives Pairs Tie in this one.

Gore, as far as your eventual vote goes, can you see anything better than a eam Husbands and Team Wives tie???

If I liked corned pastrami and cabbage I'd be all over QB's plate. Can't understand why it's not scoring higher.

1 Vote is all I need And that's the only thing I need, 1 vote. I don't need more votes or another vote. Just this vote... And this paddle game. - The vote and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The vote, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The vote, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The vote, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need the vote. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure.

Apologies to Mr. Martin.

The BBQQB

Back