GC @ AR Open

Congrats to Don and Bob! Great job!

I also heard that Smokin' Cracker took RGC! Great job Jimmy and the gang!

Great weekend for the Brethren at the Royal!

Awesome job Bob and Don! :eusa_clap It must be a totally awesome feeling! :icon_cool

The next time anybody hears Bob whine about their chicken.....just ignore him:p

Congrats to all the walked but dang - Fat Angel takes 1st place in ribs. Pretty Cool. Major congrats to Steve and team!

Congrats Boondoggle!!!! Congrats also to all the Brethren that walked!

BBQ Brethren 13th in chicken!!! Yes!!!!!!!

Wait, are these last years?????

Last edited:
Congrats Boondoggle!...can it get any better the 13th place chicken for the Brethren? awesome showing!!!

Nice going folks,
congratulations Jimmy and all y'all.

congrats to all the brethren competing and getting a call in the A.R ..... the teams with 0's across the board...did they register and not show up ?? whats the deal with that ?

congrats to all the brethren competing and getting a call in the A.R ..... the teams with 0's across the board...did they register and not show up ?? whats the deal with that ?

In the Open, it's more than likely that nothing was turned in for that category.

Jiiiiiiiiiimy!! Woo-boy, look at that Smokin Cracker sitting at RGC, how cool is that?!?!? That is friggen awesome my friend, I am so happy for you. Talk about a turnaround in the chicken! Man, I am excited for you :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Then we've got Barbeque Crew - Foy sitting REAL pretty in brisket both days with a 6th and a 5th. Man-o-man, awesome stuff.

GC to Boondoggle, 1st in ribs to Fat Angel, wow that is great stuff. Congrats to all, love to see friends kick a$$.

Back