THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jethro608

Full Fledged Farker
Well tomorrow is my pharken phriday. Picked up two boneless shoulers & plan on beef roast also.( thawing) as I type. Al most there. Got beans cornbread. & open to other ideas gonna smoke all wkend. To h*** with the rain I thinkk I'm ready. Pron to followView attachment 65519

Last edited:
Any way . Just got rub made and rubbed every thing down. Time 4 some shut eye:eek: and gonna fire up about 4:30 here is the start of pronView attachment 65526
Got pork injected one more rub down 2 go. Chimney full ready for spark.
Good night. C u in morn. Can't wait:p:D. Oh yea about forgot. Got chicken injected marinaten 4 indirect rev. Sear . Lunch. Well better go starting to rammbel

Last edited:
5:30 and blue smoke!!! So it is 46deg. And mist. Well if it isn't a challange. It ain't fun:D
6:30 still crussin @ 230 so time for eggs & bacon. No fatty today :what: forgot to take out sausage :banghead:
Well gives me a reason to fire up again tomorrow:p maybe add some turkey legs:thumbup: gonna fire up kettle shortly & get chicken going. You know slow & low. Rev.seer ( I need spell ck bad)
Any way here is a little as promised . Cheated quick & fast:eek:View attachment 65527

Last edited:
Right now she is running about 8 deg diff side 2 side 227/235 just on second reload . Had to mess with it a little earlier tho so actually 2.1/2 loadsView attachment 65539
Now I (get) to play again :p no I don't that made it hotter:confused:

Last edited:
Yea got tired of burn marks wherever I sat it added pie pan works great. Still got to paint it.
Might even try some mods. Like to hold a burner:cool::cool:

Well no she is running 230 steady again . It's 60 now and not needing as much air.
Thanks everybody for the help on the mods. I know it would not have been 1/2 the smoker with out you and your trial & errors . Thanks for sharing:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Back