"Happy Valentine's Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Chuckie Burgers tonight! The rest is up to the butcher this afternoon. Would love to find a point to cook tomorrow! Don't know what to ask for though! :oops:

Back at ya there Phu!

Uncertain at the moment. Cuz is supposed to bring a butt load of butts over sometime. If so, kielbasa.

18 lb packer once I can melt the ice off the cooker, so not sure what day yet...

Sometime this weekend, I'm planning on some bloody mary steak kabobs. Might see if I can whip up some appetizers to throw on the grill also and get myself 2 TDs knocked out! :wink:

Brisket tomorrow. I am breaking in my new to me WSM.

Salmon tomorrow. Otherwise, not sure. Hoping for a visit form the grandkids (and their parents) on Sunday and if that happens I'll need to plan something. I'll have to see what's on sale.

Spares on Sunday, most likely almonds as well - been doing those every weekend. I think I may be addicted, plus my kids really love 'em. Maybe some kind of poultry as well.

Y'all have Phun too - I know you will!

Gonna experiment with making some new rubs and cook some ribs

Just finished my last round of chemotherapy treatments on Sunday. My wife decided she didn't want to fight the restaurant crowds so she ran by our local humongoid HEB and came back with a $120 beef tenderloin that she is going to cook for our Valentine dinner. I am picking up a cheesecake for dessert on the way home from work. Sure hope she knows what she's doing. I offered to smoke the tenderloin on the WSM Saturday instead but she is all enthused about roasting the thing in the oven.

Just finished my last round of chemotherapy treatments on Sunday. My wife decided she didn't want to fight the restaurant crowds so she ran by our local humongoid HEB and came back with a $120 beef tenderloin that she is going to cook for our Valentine dinner. I am picking up a cheesecake for dessert on the way home from work. Sure hope she knows what she's doing. I offered to smoke the tenderloin on the WSM Saturday instead but she is all enthused about roasting the thing in the oven.

Sounds like you need some Champaign or sparkling cider to go with that celebration. Be healthy and enjoy!:clap2:

Tough to say...have a romantic date planned to visit the grocery store with my wife tonight and see what's on sale and what looks good. That will dictate what I get to smoke, grill, etc this weekend.

And big congrats on finishing up the chemo TexasTurtle. That's great news to celebrate.

Brisket tomorrow. I am breaking in my new to me WSM.

Still breaking mine in, but not sure what I can throw on it this weekend. Somebody else made us some ribs a couple weeks ago. Since I got the WSM, I have done a brisket and sausages for the SB and chick thighs last weekend. Grilling steaks for VDay. Need something different for this Sunday...

Currently thawing 12 pounds of Country Pork ribs from a friends hog.
:mrgreen:

Also have a small chicken to throw in towards the end of things...
Oh...and perhaps a 6lb. brisket flat for an experiment.

The ribs I've got handled:wink:, the chicken will be Spatchcocked:eusa_clap, but the brisket flat will be the greatest challenge:evil:.

Looking forward to it!

Oof, almost forgot! 2 T-Bones are chillin on the counter for VD ay dinner. SWMBO's favorite!

Caveman style NY & Rib Eye Steaks tonight, and Beef Shoulder Clod (sliced) this weekend.

Did pork last weekend so I think I'll try my hands at some beef short ribs this weekend. Also planning on grilling up some ribeyes.

It's going to be a busy weekend. Beef short ribs tomorrow. Sunday is my first attempt at pepper stout beef and I'm also doing pulled chicken to bring into work.

Burgers on the gasser tonight and ribs on the smoker tomorrow. Hey peeps, expound on those bloody mary steak kabobs!

Back