It's Friday Folks...What's Smokin' This Weekend???...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Friday Night Steak Night here...NY Strips.:biggrin: Not sure about Saturday or Sunday yet...:p Have a great weekend farkers! :lol:

I was asked to cook for a pool party tomorrow:

(3) pork butts
(4) pork racks
(3) beef racks

then i was going to suprise them with abt's & personal fatties (small enough for individual servings) and some skirt steaks i had in the freezer..

can't wait to leave work!!!!!

I don't know about tonight, but tomorrow we're doing a few pork butts, a brisket, a couple of BB racks and some spares. We can always use some more practice!

nothing tonight.
tomorrow, is another story
2 Briskets (1 of them Waygu)
2 Racks Berkshire Pork
2 Bags of rib-tips
some chicken legs and thighs

4 racks of spares and a meatloaf.
Thinking about stuffing the meatloaf with a pork sausage. We'll see.
Just got some Spicewinf Hen & Hog and some Heffer dust. Gonna try it out.
Also have modded the 2 newest (to my fleet) WSMs with thermos from Spicewine so one will get tested with the meatloaf.

I picked up a side of salmon. I just put the cure to 2/3 of it and will smoke it Saturday. The rest will get grilled tonight and served with a side of mussels steamed in a tomato/basil sauce.

Unfortunately, nothing will be on my pit this weekend. I am working on my PhD and have way too much homework to even find time to go to the store. :(

Brats on the Egg for dinner tonight and pizzas on the Egg on Sunday for a pool party. No actual Q this weekend.

Steak night at my house too.
I am gonna try this:
http://steamykitchen.com/blog/2007/08/28/how-to-turn-cheap-choice-steaks-into-gucci-prime-steaks/
I saw it posted here in another thread.

I'd hit that...:biggrin:

1182813091_32a6e67de5.jpg

1150059223_924690369d.jpg

Neat article...thanks for the post! :p

Unfortunately, nothing will be on my pit this weekend. I am working on my PhD and have way too much homework to even find time to go to the store. :(

Study hard brother smoker...pretty soon we'll add "Doc" to your profile! :p

4-6 racks of BBs on Saturday along with some Venison sausages, burnt ends for beans and maybe some ABTs.

Got a brisket thawing for Wyatt right now...

In advance Bite Me's for everyone with smartarse comments!!!

Back