Picked up the Superior SS 1!!

cpw

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Chad
Drove up to Macon today to pick up the new comp cooker...the Superior SS1!! This thing is way nicer in person than the pics show it. It is truly a work of art. Once the weather clears a little I'll be unloading from the truck and seasoning her up. For now, here's a little teaser pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 337
Ohhh i always wanted a truck flatbed mounted smoker. Would be awesome at work and long drives. Just throw in a fatty or chicken, walk into work by the time it's done its lunch time. Wind won't matter as its insulated. Brilliant idea! Need more photos though

Ohhh i always wanted a truck flatbed mounted smoker. Would be awesome at work and long drives. Just throw in a fatty or chicken, walk into work by the time it's done its lunch time. Wind won't matter as its insulated. Brilliant idea! Need more photos though

Don't worry, I'll be taking plenty of pics!

Getting her seasoned up and doing the biscuit test. Definitely a hot spot on the bottom rear, and a little cooler up top.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 246
Nice. I need to go see Superior the next time I visit my old hometown of Macon. Enjoy!

Back