THE Shirley Fabrication Photo Thread

I have 4 on the back but have never taken a phot from the back, sorry, I'll get one up this weekend. I asked Paul to put two towards each end then spread the other two equally along the back. My goal was umbrellas and I am getting 4 10' pieces of conduit bent to help me cover it, I expect the conduit back this week so I should be able to post that here soon too. The umbrellas are "market" umbrellas from Lowes, $80 each and are just over 8', 9' would have been too big, there is a little bit of overlap. It rained on my cook Saturday and I actually had the one in over the stack and firebox, it helped to keep the rain out. Less than ideal but better than nothing YMMV ;)

Love the umbrellas Akoda. Can you post a pick showing their location on the back side? What size umbrellas are those? I have a 24 x 70 on order and that looks like a great option!

I am sorry it took so long to post, here are couple of photos of what I did

upload_-1

upload_-1

It helps the cover stay off of the smoker, I hope this limits moisture trapped between the two???

upload_-1

Thanks Akoda. Looking forward to seeing this!

yes I picked mine up like Shagdog said but I did get a shipping quote from Westam Am Transport and they told me $400 to deliver. gas is cheap right now and I just wanted to get out of town , pm me if you need the phone number .

BBQ Freak ended up not using them, but I can vouch for Westam Transport. They delivered my patio model out to Arizona for a really reasonable price.

I know bbqwizard. I think I took tons of pictures of it in my cell lol. Hopefully not more pics than my wife and kids' pics.... :biggrin1:

These are some sweet sexy smokers...

Probably the only pictures of our mistresses that our wives will accept.

Cooker looks awesome Lwdbo1. Congrats. My deposit has already been sent to Paul. On the long waiting list now. :)

Vince

Cooker looks awesome Lwdbo1. Congrats. My deposit has already been sent to Paul. On the long waiting list now. :)

Vince

i was going to buy a 2nd Shirley and because of the year wait time I am looking at the Lone Star Grillz but you will be happy when to get yours for sure . I love mine and know now it will hold its value .

Back