Contest Announcment Apple Blossom Barbecue Contest Apr. 30 & May 1 St. Joseph MO

S

St. Joe Tom

The 4th annual Apple Blossom Barbecue Contest returns April 30 and May 1 2010. $10,000 in guaranteed prize money. Giant parade Saturday morning and Navy Blue Angels air show. Teaming up with Excelsior Springs MO contest for the Northern Missouri Championship.
www.AppleBlossomBBQ.com for more information and entry form.

What band is playing? TheSlabs.com will be there! May we have our usual spot, please?

Boondoggle has it on the schedule again. Hope to be fortunate again with pork. We'd be happy to have the same spot.

Tom, we'll be there. probably coming in Thursday night again.

THREE BROTHERS (Different Mothers) will be there...Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Yep - I'll be there! Friday evening I'll have the smoked cheese, wandering around visiting, Saturday morning judging, in the afternoon I'll be sitting there with y'all to cheer for those who get calls. See ya there.

Big Creek BBQ will be back this year. Was there in '08 but won an entry for another the same weekend for '09 so we missed the fun! I hear Thursday night is fun! Maybe I can make it this time.

Mailed app in last week ... will be there without the wife this contest.
Anyone know where the hookers hang out in St Joe? :biggrin:

I'll be working the Air Show out at Rosecrans or Clark Kent would be competing. I'll be looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday night again this year.

Clark

Clark Kent

I was gonna 'till Ryann said he was goin...Too much competition now!

It is part of my KS/MO tour this Spring, looking forward to it.....

We would like to go, it sounds great! The only problem is Belton is that same day and its less than 1/2 mile from the house. Have fun all, the only flyover we might have will be life-flight on its way down south.

The hookers are usually all skin and bones Thurs night after the bars close lol At least the one knocking on the door of my camper was looking for some guy named "XXXXXXX"... needless to say, that was the trailer on the other side of the park :twisted:

We can't wait for St. Joe - We'll see you soon Tom!!!
Smoke on Wheels will be there!

Not sure about hookers but I hope Andy's brother doesn't show up again thursday night and drink all of our beer like last year.:lol:

The hookers are usually all skin and bones Thurs night after the bars close lol At least the one knocking on the door of my camper was looking for some guy named "XXXXXXX"... needless to say, that was the trailer on the other side of the park :twisted:

I suppose if a guy is paying he has the right to be pickey huh?

Back