Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL Zero" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"SPECIAL Zero"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 1/8.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]N8man[/size]
1860709_N8man.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
1870592_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]Moose[/size]
1883479_Moose.jpg

[size=+2]JD McGee[/size]
1890925_JD_McGee.jpg

[size=+2]colonel00[/size]
1894102_colonel00.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1894235_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1898944_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]campdude[/size]
1900017_campdude.jpg

[size=+2]silverfinger[/size]
1900325_silverfinger.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1901005_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]Knucklhed BBQ[/size]
2012-01-01_20-03-28_HDR.jpg

[size=+2]Jonny Rotisserie[/size]
IMG_0515.JPG

Last edited:
I thought this was open through today and not until today. What happened to the lambchops? I thought that was going to be a last-minute entry. :tsk:

No Nachos? :tsk:

Yeah, what a relief. Now the good General will be happy and won't start throwing Zombies our way. I think the combination of Nachos and lactose-intolerant Zombies would be really ugly. :shock:

I'l be adding an entry for Ryan (Knucklhed BBQ) in a moment. He thought he had an extra day too!:laugh:

Anyone else? Let me know and I'll add you to the poll. The later, the better your chance of getting a zero.:heh:

Are we supposed to vote for what we like best, or what we believe deserves a zero? :confused: Sorry, I forgot!

Are we supposed to vote for what we like best, or what we believe deserves a zero? :confused: Sorry, I forgot!

Voters decide!:becky:

I was hoping to get a little enlightenment also. I think we're supposed to vote for the one without nachos. :becky: Maybe we should've had a poll to start with to see what exactly we're supposed to do. Who's in charge here? Why isn't there proper instruction? We want to have a good polling! :shock:

I'm very upset at myself for not getting into this one. Since I'm not a member of the ultra-exclusive Zeros Club, I was going to reproduce a famous Zero from throwdowns past while also paying homage to our off again/on again Throwdown Czar.

The Fatty Pizza...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=857896&postcount=36

I still can't believe that this entry earned a Zero.

Oh well... Hopefully I'll find time to do this soon.

BTW, I'm voting for the most creative use of a fork. :twisted:

Gore just about had me but for the broccoli. :crazy: The last minute entry from Knuckled BBQ also has my mouth watering. That plate looks like home to me.

In the end it was deguerre that won my heart. That looks to be the perfect steak to me. No Zero for you this time.

I thought this was open through today and not until today. What happened to the lambchops? I thought that was going to be a last-minute entry. :tsk:

Yep, the OP did say through Tuesday January 3rd.:tsk:

Yeah, I couldn't wait any longer!:becky:

That must have been one SERIOUS itch!:shock:

I'm very upset at myself for not getting into this one. Since I'm not a member of the ultra-exclusive Zeros Club, I was going to reproduce a famous Zero from throwdowns past while also paying homage to our off again/on again Throwdown Czar.

The Fatty Pizza...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=857896&postcount=36

I still can't believe that this entry earned a Zero.

Oh well... Hopefully I'll find time to do this soon.

BTW, I'm voting for the most creative use of a fork. :twisted:

You've just been farked by Bigabyte without even the courtesy of a friendly reach around. NTTAWWT.:roll:

I hope that itch isn't infectious...

^^^ You know, this one has me completely confused, and it's probably because we don't know whether to vote for what we like or dislike. I thought that bacon was going to be a runaway winner (and perhaps it was before JD voted for it :confused: ).

Back